12 October 2010

Teaser Tuesday (12 October)

Thrix put down the phone. Models. Not the most organised group of people, she found, though generally she liked them. Not as much as she liked clothes, of course. The Werewolf Enchantress truly loved clothes in a way that had always mystified her family.
teaser tuesday logoTeaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week's Teaser is from Martin Millars's urban fantasy Lonely Werewolf Girl (Soft Skull Press, 2007).

3 comments:

  1. The title alone of this book grabbed me -- how are you liking it so far? The teaser is, well, teasing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like the title - a bit more than the teaser, actually. Hope you are enjoying it, though.

    Here's my teaser at arch thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! I didn't know Soft Skull published fantasy!

    thanks for stopping by On the Bookcase!

    ReplyDelete

While I welcome comments (they make me *squee* like a fangirl), please don't leave comments just for the sake of promoting your own blog, product, or contest.

When you leave blatantly promotional comments, you crush my hope of building a personal connection with you and that makes me so sad, I have to spend the rest of the day looking at lolcats.